Quick and easy to make, fresh fruity bonanza. Made with Pink Lady® apples, strawberries, blueberries, kiwifruit, cashew nut butter and more.
15 mins to prepare // 15 mins to cook // Serves 12
- 140g rolled oats
- 100g grated Pink Lady® apple
- 120g crunchy almond butter
- 50g unsweetened, dessicated, coconut (plus extra for coating)
- 75ml runny honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add the oats, Pink Lady® Apple, almond butter, 50g of the coconut, honey and ground cinnamon to the bowl of a food processor. Process until fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture into 2 tablespoon portions and roll into balls with your hands.
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut and arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Stored in an airtight container in the fridge the energy balls will keep for up to five days
5 mins to prepare // 0 mins to cook // Serves 1
- 1 Pink Lady® apple, cored and sliced
- 150ml kefir
- 100g frozen cherries
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tsp date syrup
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until completely smooth. Serve immediately.