- 8-10 Pink Lady Apples
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Peel, core and cut into apples small pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a heavy base pan and cook until apples have reduced down - stirring often to prevent sticking.
- You may need to add a little extra water, depending on how thick you enjoy it.
- This will keep 5 days in an airtight jar refrigerated, alternately it can be frozen into portions and used at a later date.
Perfect on your poridge, Weetbix, or roast Pork!
You can Leave the skins on and put the sauce through a food processor at the end for that perfect Pink Lady® blush!