- 400g Gorgonzola cheese
- 100g Cream
- 200g Cream
- Pink Lady apples (as many as you want)
- Lemon Juice & water
- Bring Gorgonzola cheese to room temperature (it is very important that the cheese is not too cold) and put in a food processor with 100g of cream.
- Mix it until the cheese is nice and soft and any lumps are gone.
- Whip 200g of cream with a whisk and fold it into the gorgonzola mixture with a spatula.
- Use a piping bag to fill up your serving glasses.
- For the apple balls, peel the Pink Lady apples and scoop the flesh with a “Parisienne” or small melon scooper and place the balls in a bowl with cold water and lemon juice for 15min.
- Drain and dry the apple balls and place them on top of the mousse.