20 mins to prepare // 10 mins to cook // Serves 4
- 1 cored and cubed - Pink Lady® apple
- 1 halved, skin and stone removed and cubed - Ripe avocado
- 1 - Juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp chopped - Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp - olive oil
- 1 tbsp - butter
- 2 crushed - garlic cloves
- 300g - large raw prawns
- 1 chilli deseeded and finely chopped or 1tsp chilli flakes - large red chilli
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp - fresh coriander, roughly chopped or torn
- First make the salsa by combining all the ingredients together, place in a bowl, cover and leave in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large frying pan, add the garlic and cook over a medium heat for a few seconds. Increase the heat to high and add the prawns and chilli or dry chilli flakes, stirring continuously until the prawns are nice and pink and cooked through.
- Add the zest and juice of the lime and sprinkle with the coriander, serve immediately with the salsa on the side and some crusty bread to soak up all the lovely juices.