15 minutes to prepare // 0 minutes to cook // Serves 8 bars
- 100g Jumbo oats
- 100g Pitted dates
- 100g Pecans + 40g for the topping
- 100g Hazlenut + 40g for the topping
- 2 Pink Lady® apples grated and squeezed of excess juice
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Measure the jumbo oats into a mixing bowl.
- Either finely chop the 60g of pecans and 60g of hazelnuts by hand or pulse in an electric blender until roughly chopped. Add to the jumbo oats. Do the same with the pitted dates until finely chopped.
- Add the grated apples, chia seeds, melted coconut oil and honey and mix until all is coated.
- Press the mix firmly into a lined tin and sprinkle with the remaining chopped hazelnut and pecans.
- Leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
- Cut to desired shape and size.