1 hour 15 mins to prepare // 7 mins to cook // Serves 5
- 50 Sheets of Dumpling Pastry
- 500g Ground Pork Mince
- 3 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Grated and Squeezed Pink Lady® apples
- 2 Whisked Eggs
- 2 Chopped spring onions, plus extra for garnish
- 1 Bunch Chopped Coriander
- Combine all the ingredients together except the pastry.
- Place one teaspoon of the pork mixture along a dumpling pastry. Wet half the pastry circle with your finger from a small bowl of water.
- Fold the pastry in half and press tightly together.
- Pinch one side of the pastry together to create two folds.
- Heat a non-stick pan with enough sesame oil to lightly cover the pan and fry the base of the dumplings until golden brown.
- Add 4 tbsp of water to the pan and add a lid or tin foil to create a seal. Let the dumplings steam for about 5-7 minutes (keep adding water if it dries up) or until they become slightly translucent.
- Serve with a bowl of soy sauce and garnish with chopped spring onion.