15 to prepare // No cooking time to cook // Serves 1
- 2 Pink Lady® Apples
- 1tbsp Chocolate spread
- Handful Sugar coated chocolate sweets
- Handful Jelly sweets
- 2tbsp Royal icing
- 1 Marshmallow
- 2 Mini marshmallows
- Handful Dessicated coconut
- 1tbsp Apricot jam
- 1 Lemon
- Handful Sprinkles
- Using chocolate spread, stick sugar coated chocolate sweets onto the apple for the eyes and a jelly sweet for the nose.
- Draw on whiskers around the nose using royal icing.
- Draw on a mouth using chocolate spread in a ziplock bag with the corner cut off.
- Use chocolate spread to stick on 2 small halved marshmallows for the teeth.
- Stick half a large marshmallow onto a cocktail stick. Dip it in apricot jam then desiccated coconut. Then attach to the back of the apple.
- Cut 2 wedges from another apple and brush with lemon juice (to prevent browning).
- Decorate each wedge with royal icing and sprinkles then stick a cocktail stick into the bottom of each. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Attach the apple wedges to the top of the apple for ears and enjoy!