30 mins to prepare // 15-20 mins to cook // Serves 12
- 375 g pack ready rolled sweet shortcrust pastry
- 200g Fruit Mince
- 1 Pink Lady Apple®, cored and finely diced
- 25g Dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Unroll the pastry onto a clean board. Using a 7cm cutter stamp out 12 circles and use to line a bun tin. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes. Reserve the pastry trimmings.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix together the fruit mince, diced apple and dried cranberries. Spoon a little of the apple mince into each pastry case.
- Using the pastry trimmings stamp out 12 small star or heart shapes. Put a star or heart on the top of each tart.
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until lightly golden and cooked.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and dust with icing sugar. Serve warm or cold.