15 minutes to prepare // 10 to cook // Serves 2
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- 300g Store bought kimchi
- 1 packet of streaky bacon
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- (optional) Black sesame seeds to garnish
- Put kimchi in a blender and blend until smooth. A few rough bits are fine
- De core the apple, and slice into 'chip' sticks
- Add the kimchi paste to the apples and marinade well. Put it in the fridge for 2 hours so the flavours because more pronounced, but if you really can't wait that long, it's fine to eat as it is too!
- Cook rice according to the instructions or prepare some salad
- Fry the bacon until crispy, and dish up all together with the rice and apple kimchi
- Enjoy your weird and wonderful meal!