20 to prepare // 15 to cook // Serves 16
- 2 Large Baking Potatoes
- 60g Manchego Cheese, grated
- 30g Parmesan grated
- 3 Pink Lady® apples (grated and drained)
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- 10 tbsp Plain flour
- 2 Whisked eggs
- 100g Panko Breadcrumbs
For the dip
- 10 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Juice of lemon
- Cook the potatoes in a microwave or oven until cooked through. Scrape out the potatoes and mash.
- Combine the manchego cheese, parmesan, Pink Lady® apples and salt to the potatoes.
- Make 16 balls out of the mixture.
- Roll the balls in the plain flour then dip balls in the whisked eggs and then finish them by rolling them in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a deep pan with enough oil to cover the croquetas. Add the croquetas to the hot oil and fry on a medium heat until golden brown and warmed on the inside.
- Drain on kitchen roll and serve immediately with the smoke paprika dip.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dip and enjoy with your croqueta.