10 minutes to prepare // 10 minutes to cook // Serves 10 pancakes
- 3 Pink Lady® apples
- 1 Lemon
- 250g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 300g Ricotta
- 190ml Milk
- 100g Plain/greek yogurt
- Honey to serve
- Heat a griddle pan on a high heat.
- Meanwhile half the apples and remove the core. Cut into wedges and cover in lemon juice. Place onto the griddle pan and cook until you have griddle marks and the apples are soften slightly.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the egg yolks, ricotta, and begin to stir while adding the milk.
- Whisk the egg whites until you have soft peaks. Fold the egg whites into the ricotta mix until fully combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium/high heat and add a knob of butter. Ladle some of the mix into the pan and cook until golden brown on one side and flip.
- Serve with the griddled apples, yogurt and honey!