An exotic and deliciously different meal for a lighter supper.
10 mins to prepare // 10 mins to cook // Serves 2
• 100g Long grain and wild rice
• 2 Shallots, diced
• 1/2 Sweet pointed Romano pepper, deseeded and very finely sliced
• 1 Celery stick, finely diced
• 1 Pink Lady® apple, cored and diced
• 1 Tomato, deseeded and finely diced
• 150g Raisins
• 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
• 1/2 Tablespoon mild chilli powder
• 2 Tablespoon chipotle paste
• 2 Tablespoon 0% fat Greek yoghurt
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rice. Stir with a fork and bring back to the boil. Gently simmer for 15-18 minutes or according to pack instructions until cooked. Drain in a sieve and rinse in cold water. Drain again thoroughly and put into a large bowl.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and gently mix until combined. Check seasoning and serve.