A super healthy and light pudding, great on a hot summer’s day.
10 mins to prepare // 5 mins to cook // Serves 4-6
• 50g Granulated sugar
• 50ml Cold water
• 1 Juice & zest of 1 lime
• 1 Medium hot red chilli, finely chopped (or less, to taste)
• 2 tbsp Finely chopped fresh mint
• 3 large or 4 medium Pink Lady® apples
1. In a small saucepan simmer together the sugar and water, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Boil for 3-4 minutes until syrupy.
2. Remove from the heat and stir through the lime juice and zest and the chilli. Pour into a small jug and allow to cool.
3. Using a mandolin slicer, or a very sharp knife with care, slice the apples very finely. Arrange on a flat plate in a pretty pattern. Pour over the cooled syrup and scatter with the mint. Serve immediately.