Perfect for a picnic, or scale up for a bbq - these kebabs should become a spring staple!
10 mins to prepare // 5 mins to cook // Serves 2
• 1 Pink Lady® apple, cored and cut into 12 wedges
• 150g fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 4 cubes (1/4 small pineapple)
• 2 Tbsp honey (optional)
• 150g Greek yoghurt
• 2 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
• A few fresh mint leaves
1. Thread the apple and pineapple onto 4 skewers. Heat a grill pan until really hot and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning until chargrilled.
2. In a small bowl mix together the Greek yoghurt, ginger and remaining honey. Serve kebabs with yoghurt and scatter with mint.