5 mins to prepare // 25 mins to cook // Serves 1
• 2 Tbsp runny honey
• 2 Pink Lady® apples, unpeeled
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Warm honey in a small saucepan over low heat until runny.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice apples into rounds about 3mm thick. Discard any pips (leave the core in) then arrange on wire rack placed over baking tray. Brush one side with half the honey.
3. Bake apples for 15 minutes, turn over and brush other side with remaining honey. Bake for another 10–15 minutes or until light golden and crisp.
4. Lay out apples on sheet of baking paper and leave to cool.